Welcome to the TranslatorApp documentation
The TranslatorApp is a software as a service solution that can automatically translate product data from Akeneo PIM instances using the DeepL translation services.
This documentation should help you through the most important topics and questions. If you have additional questions feel free to send an email to email@example.com.
- Features of the TranslatorApp for Akeneo
- Supported languages
- How to set up the application
- Task configuration
2023-10-05 Support for additional language pairs for glossaries
- The App now supports all language pairs for glossaries which are supported by DeepL.
2023-02-16 Bugfixes and Improvements
- Export possibility for glossary term
- Translations now consider configured max length limitations on product attributes and table columns (values which are too long will be truncated to the configured max length of the attribute).
- Improvements in handling mass updates of translations.
- "Overwrite existing values" for translations tasks will reset after every task run in order to avoid unintended overwrites.
2022-10-01 Additional language and glossary possibilities
- Ukrainian language available for translations
2022-08-30 Initial release
- Publication to app store