How to set up the TranslatorApp
The TranslatorApp is available as an application to be connected via akeneos app store only.
Start the connection process
Head over to the connect area within your Akeneo PIM instance and select "App Store". Then, look for the "TranslatorApp by andworks GmbH" entry - you may use the search to filter the available apps. Click on "Connect" to start the linking process:
The TranslatorApp relies on the user management from Akeneo and therefore needs access to your profile information. Login to TranslatorApp will be done via the connected app screen within your Akeneo instance.
- Review the list of permissions required, and click "Allow and next"
- In the next step, setting the access permissions to your categories, locales and attribute groups needs to be defined. Please select all options as shown in the example.
- The confirmation screen shows a summary of all the things you just granted. Click Confirm.
- You're already in the TranslatorApp! Please fill in the contact information from your company.
- And that's it, you see the dashboard of the TranslatorApp with your instance information.
You may start translating content by configuring the translation tasks.